Monday, December 21, 2009

Mad Libs

While waiting in line to see Avatar, Taylore and I were playing MadLibs on her iPhone (seriously, what the hell did I do while waiting in line for movies before my iPhone???). The following is our favorite one:

VACATIONS
A vacation is when you take a trip to some bountiful
ADJECTIVE
place with your sweaty
ADJECTIVE
family. Usually you go to some place that is near a/an oozie
NOUN
or up on a/an line in the sand
NOUN
. A good vacation place is one where you can ride pangolin
ANIMAL (PLURAL)
or play twister
GAME
or go hunting for bingo cards
PLURAL NOUN
. I like to spend my time massacuring
VERB ENDING IN 'ING'
or festering
VERB ENDING IN 'ING'
. When parents go on a vacation, they spend their time eating three burrotos
FOOD (PLURAL)
a day, and fathers play golf, and mothers sit around mating
VERB ENDING IN 'ING'
. Last summer, my little brother fell in a/an cow
NOUN
and got poison daisy
PLANT
all over his elbow
PART OF THE BODY
. My family is going to go to hell
PLACE
, and I will practice wearing
VERB ENDING IN 'ING'
. Parents need vacations more than kids because parents are always very flashy
ADJECTIVE
and because they have to work 42
NUMBER
hours every day all year making enough soldiers
PLURAL NOUN
to pay for the vacation.


More on Avatar later...

No comments: