Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Back and fighting off a cold

I've been somewhat absent from my regularly scheduled life the last few weeks. We had a family reunion of sorts at my parents' house here in San Diego. The last couple of weeks have been incredibly exhausting but also incredibly awesome! With trips to the Zoo, Disneyland, the Del Mar Fair (yes I still call it that), and a family camping trip to Sequoia and King's Canyon life has been pretty jam packed.

I'll get photos up on facebook and flickr soon I'm sure. For now you'll have to be content with the photograph below of some of the family at Disney's California Adventure and at Disneyland. And yes, we had matching shirts...




The Boston portion of the family headed back East on Sunday morning, after which I promptly drove up for a vacation day in Long Beach with Tay, D, and C. Fireworks next to the Queen Mary, while sipping on Sangria on the sun deck at D's place overlooking Long Beach Harbor were the perfect end to a great couple of weeks.


Hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July. Now back to my regularly scheduled programming...

No comments: