Thursday, December 30, 2010

Birthdays come but once a year...

... and this year, like last, I'm trying to make it count for something a little more then just celebrating myself.

Last year I was able to raise some money for The Shape of Enrichment, Inc. - a fabulous organization, which I have written about before, and I volunteer for a lot (it is my Mom's company, but still - wonderful group of people).

This year I'm hoping to raise some more money, for a pilot project called Toys for Critters. We are trying to raise money for Boomer Ball products for the animals at the Tijuana Zoo, in Mexico. I'm hoping we get some donations, because I'll be one of the people going down to their zoo and giving them their toys - and photographing the critters with them!!!

If you would like to help me out - I'd greatly appreciate (and some critters will too!). Click the link below to access my Birthday Wish on Causes, and thanks for making my birthday be a bit more awesome!