Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Wacky Wednesday: Inevitable Situation

Today I was sent a fairly timely link by my friend K. Several discussions within our group of friends have occurred lately relating to protecting yourself in the event of either a) a home break-in, or b) a zombie attack. While a home break-in is arguably more likely to occur than a post apocalyptic zombie invasion I think the zombie alternative is far more entertaining to consider.

Side note: I'm sure that one day I will seriously regret the previous sentence.


At any rate. The following bed side table is perfect protection from home invasions AND zombie attacks:


The Zombie Table can be found at ManMadeDIY.

If anyone is interested here are some links on what to do, and perhaps more importantly, what not to do in the "inevitable situation" of a zombie attack:


And of course, follow the "Unofficial ZombieLand Rules".

No comments: