Sunday, February 14, 2010

Friends Hang Out Together

I think anyone who knows me knows that I think Valentine's Day is a pretty lame holiday. Its a day full of pretty stupid expectations. If you love someone, why don't you show them that every day? Why do you have to cram it all in on one hallmark holiday? Isn't that what anniversaries are for anyway???

In college I used to give my closest single friends a single spring flower as a token of my feelings for them - and so they had something to carry around school and not feel so bad about being single (because lets face it Singles Awareness Day is a sort of ugly spin on Valentine's Day).

This year I offer you the following amusing cartoon for friends on Valentine's Day from James Stowe::
There are 5 more (one from each episode) at his blog at the link above!

No comments: